- Auth Server Setup
- logged in as admin user (or an owner of a node)
Create a new node
- In left column click "Add a New Node
- Give the node a unique ID descriptive of the node.
- Fill in the node details (It's name, address, description, etc)
- Set Deployment status (don't select deployed until after everything is tested and working)
- If you don't want users to login select splash-only (must be enabled in network options)
- Create content:
At the bottom of the node setup page, it asks about node content. This is how you customize the pages people using your node will see.
Display Page is what page(s) the information will be displayed on:
Portal will display on the page shown after logging in. Login will display on the login page. Everywhere will display on all pages for this node.
Area and order is where the content will be layed out. This is fairly self explanatory.
Content is the type of content being placed on the page. LangString? is used for placing text on a page. This is useful for a description of your service, plugging a supporter of the node, or any bit of text that needs displayed to the user. Steps to add a Langstring:
- Click Add.
- Click Edit for the newly created Langstring.
- In the Title category, Add a Trivialstring. Select the language, put in the title name and click Add New String.
- Do the same for the other categories (optional).
- At the bottom, select the language, and put the content to show (with any html tags allowed).
- Click Save String.
Now go back to the node configuration and add any other content in the same way.
To put a picture in the page, the process is the same as the string, but instead of content, there is an option to upload an image.
- Needs examples for other content types
- Setting up non default networks