* New wdctl command "restart" which will get wifidog to restart itself while preserving the existing clientlist. Perfect for 0-downtime upgrading!
* safe.c: New safe_fork that croaks if the fork fails, also takes care of closing some global file descriptors for the child
* debug.c: Now also logs the PID as part of every entry
* gateway.c: Handler for SIGCHLD now waitpid()s with WNOHANG flag to prevent deadlock when the handler is called and another wait() or waitpid() is used
* util.c: execute() now uses waitpid() instead of wait() to reap only the child it fork/executed
* Extra debugging entries throughout code